Food Quality Testing ServiceOur service range includes a wide range of food quality testing service, food testing services and food hygiene audits at restaurants / kitchens.
Food Quality Testing Service
Approx. Price: Rs 1,200 / SampleGet Latest Price
|Mode of Report||Hard Copy|
|Place of Testing||In Laboratory|
|Service Duration||3-4 Days|
We are a most trusted name among the topmost companies in this business, involved in offering Food Quality Testing Service.Other Details:
Food Testing Parameters:
- All Cooked & Uncooked Food
- [From kitchens of Hotels, Private Canteens, Catering Service providers, Corporate canteens etc]
- Fruits, Vegetables and its products
- Fresh, Raw, dried frozen, processed, thermally processed, bottled canned, dehydrated powders [includes Jam, Jelly, Squashes, Crush Syrup, Fruit Juice, Pickles etc]
- Milk & Dairy Products
- [Raw & processed milk products like flavoured milk, buttermilk, Lassi, Ice-cream, Paneer, Ghee, Cheese, Butter etc.]
- Meat & Meat Products
- [Raw & Cooked Mutton, Chicken, Fish]
- Pulses, Cereals, flours, cereal meals, cereal & cakes
- Nut and Nut products, Dry fruits, Oilseeds
- Spices, Condiments, Herbs and herbal products
- Masala / Curry Powders, Pickles, Chutneys, Sauces, Dressings etc.
- Bakery & confectionary products
- Sugar and sugar based confectionary products.
- Oils and Fats products, Oil cakes and oil meals
- Edible oils like Groundnut Oil, Coconut Oil, Pamoline Oil, Sunflower Oil etc.
- Ready to Eat Food
- Instant Sabjis, Dry powders / pre-mix batters of idly, Wada, Dhokla, Gulabjam etc.
- Instant Mixes and Convenience Products, Ready to eat products, all types of Farsan, chips etc
- Tea, tea premix, Coffee, Coffee beans, Chocolates and Cocoa Beans, Cocoa products.
- Food Quality Testing
- Water Quality Testing
- Swab Testing
- Microbiological Testing.
- Moisture; Ash; Acid insoluble ash; pH; Brix; Total insoluble solids; Protein; Fat content; Carbohydrates; Energy Value; Added Starch; Salt as NaCl; Acidity as acetic acid; Lead as Pb; Arsenic as As; Mercury as Hg; Cadmium as Cd; Copper as Cu; Zinc as Zn
- Fat / Oil content
- Free Fatty Acids / Rancidity / Acidity of extracted fat / Rancidity.
- Rancidity as peroxide value.
- Physical tests (insect infestation, broken, damaged / discoloured, shriveled, extraneous matter, stalks, pieces of shells, sugared raisins, Rhodent hair, excreta, Mould affected).
- Sugar; Total solids
- Acidity / Acidity of cut-out syrup
- Drained weight; Volatile acidity; Sulphur dioxide; Total Phosphates as P2O5; Peroxidase test; Fruit juice content; Added Wax; Fat content
- Milk Fat / Total fat; Milk Protein / Total Protein; SNF (Total Solid Not Fat); Titratable Acidity
- Added Starch; Added Sugar; Added Formaldehyde
- Urea; Added Glucose ; Carbonates
- Shrivelled / ShrunkenBroken( 2mm sieve); Insect / Weevilled; Damaged; Damaged and Discoloured; Foreign Matter / Admixture; Other Food / Edible grains; Broken Chalky Red-Streaked Kernels; Pecks; Immature Kernels; Yellow kernels; Paddy; Urease Activity Physical tests (Filth, damaged, discoloured, splits, ergots, argemone, live / dead insects, rhodent, hair & excreta contamination, insect fragments, Excreta, visible mould, total defects)
|Food Type||Cooked food , Raw food, Fresh food, Frozen food|
|Testing Type||Chemical , Nutritional, Organoleptic, Microbiological testing|
|Any Specific Test Criteria||FSSAI, NABL & Others|
|Mode Of Report||Soft copy, Hard copy|
Food Hygiene Audits At Restaurants / Kitchens
Hygiene Audits at Restaurants, catering services, kitchen, Manufacturing units